This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement") is entered into by and between Culturelligence, registered address 3978 Woodridge Way, Atlanta, GA, USA, United States, Georgia (“Company") and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website https://culturelligence.com (“Site") or the date of electronic acceptance.
Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AS LAST REVISED, DO NOT USE (OR CONTINUE TO USE) THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES.
This Site and the Services are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or any corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you", “your", “User" or “customer" shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, Company finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement.
3. RULES OF USER CONDUCT
By using this Site You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You will not use this Site in a manner that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, Cryptocurrency Miners or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, using many resources, disrupting, damaging, or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware.
You will not:
- copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site, except where expressly authorized by Company,
- copy or duplicate this Terms of Services agreement, which was created with the help of the TermsHub Terms & Conditions Generator,
- modify or alter any part of this Site or any of its related technologies,
- access Companies Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself.
4. Refund/Cancellation Policy
Thank you for buying our courses. We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses, whether it may be online training and/or classroom training.
Our Refund Policy is as follows:
- Cancellations/Reschedules by Delegates:
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate less than 7 days of the event, no refunds will be made. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% (considered as paid by you) of your payment towards a future training program within six months of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to event and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- Once you register for an online or blended (online and classroom) program and decide to leave mid-way without completing due to any reasons, the refund terms would vary, and would be considered on a case-to-case basis by Culturelligence.
Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
- Cancellations/Reschedules by Culturelligence:
- Culturelligence, reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event at any time (or change the location of the event), including but not limited to, insufficient enrollments, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc)
- Culturelligence is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- In case, Culturelligence cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate or a full credit will be offered to a future event as per the wish of the delegate.
- Refunds: Duplicate payment
- Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 7 to 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 7-10 working days after the refund request is approved by Culturelligence
- If you have any questions concerning our cancellation policy, please contact us at [email protected]
- Cancellations/Reschedules by Delegates:
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this Section apply specifically to your use of Companies Content posted to Site. Companies Content on this Site, including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Companies Content"), are owned by or licensed to Culturelligence in perpetuity, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection.
Companies Content is provided to you “as is", “as available" and “with all faults" for your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Company. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement.
6. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS", “AS AVAILABLE" AND “WITH ALL FAULTS". COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND/OR (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME.
IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL (I) CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR (II) CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, “X-RATED", OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR (IX) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ADDITION, You SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this Site or the Services found at this Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by Company directly or indirectly arising from (i) your use of and access to this Site; (ii) your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
9. DATA TRANSFER
If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
10. AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our policies, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site on 24/7 basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible for any reason including, but not limited to, periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time, or other causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links or other failures.
You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.
11. DISCONTINUED SERVICES
Company reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice. Although Company makes great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services, there are times when a Service we offer will be discontinued. If that is the case, that product or service will no longer be supported by Company. In such case, Company will either offer a comparable Service for you to migrate to or a refund. Company will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.
12. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
Company makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this Site are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to this Site from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access this Site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
14. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States, Georgia, to the exclusion of conflict of law rules.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms of Services will be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim must be arbitrated on an inpidual basis, and must not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration must be conducted in United States, Georgia, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
16. TITLES AND HEADINGS
The titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein.
Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address: