Talent-as-a-Service (TaaS) is gaining prominence in today’s war for talent economy. It is the most recent disruption in talent acquisition function – a transition from traditional recruitment to an agile way of hiring.
TaaS has its own benefits, well-articulated in http://bit.ly/2KN5eLD.
- A company can hire flexi talent when they need, and for as long as they need
- Scope to source from a wider talent pool
- Platform for creating new learning experience and opportunities, etc.
Prior to implementing Talent-as-a-Service, some of the key thoughts & action items include:
- ample research on TaaS.
- is the business model supportive of flexi talent?
- is the leadership and HR team on board with TaaS?
- any immediate and specific projects or functions that can benefit with this model?
- experiment with a pilot project to test the waters, gain experience and learn.
- when working with flexi talent, ensure there is a clarity on the deliverables.
Talent-as-a-Service (TaaS) can be a boon to companies (irrespective of size, industry or function) and a paradigm shift for the 2020 trend: a hybrid multi-generational workforce, as envisioned by many thoughts leaders and renowned practitioners.