Talent-as-a-Service (TaaS) is gaining prominence in today’s war for the talent economy. It is the most recent disruption in the talent acquisition function – a transition from traditional recruitment to an agile way of hiring.
TaaS has its own benefits, well-articulated in http://bit.ly/2KN5eLD.
- A company can hire flexi talent when they need, and for as long as they need.
- Scope to source from a wider talent pool.
- Platform for creating new learning experience and opportunities, etc.
Prior to implementing Talent-as-a-Service, some of the key thoughts & action items include:
- Ample research on TaaS.
- Is the business model supportive of Flexi talent?
- Is the leadership and HR team on board with TaaS?
- Any immediate and specific projects or functions that can benefit with this model?
- Experiment with a pilot project to test the waters, gain experience and learn.
- When working with Flexi talent, ensure there is a clarity of the deliverables.
Talent-as-a-Service can be a boon to companies (irrespective of size, industry, or function) and a paradigm shift for the 2020 trend: a hybrid multi-generational workforce, as envisioned by many thought leaders and renowned practitioners.