Developing an agile mindset and continuous improvement is the goal of our 3-week online cohort program. The program is available across different time zones.
Learn. Practice.Grow As Agile HR Professional
Culturelligence helps organizations & individuals create culture of learning & transformation by developing Transformation programs, Coaching & Training in Lean and Agile methodologies. Culturelligence is an Elite partner of Agile PeopleOps Framework™ (APF™), USA who developed world’s first People Framework.
An agile culture across the whole organisation makes it easier to respond to market challenges of all kinds. If HR adapts to focus on an agile approach towards communication, leadership, workstyles, and performance management, they'll be able to steer the organisation on a different course as and when they need to.
You integrate Lean & Agile concepts, principles, and values into Human Capital / Human Resources function to leverage your organization’s talent and capabilities to adapt to the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world. Developing an agile mindset and continuous improvement is the goal of our 3-week online cohort program. The program is available across different time zones.
Who Should Attend
This program is for professionals who wish to practice lean agile methodology in human capital / HR function to foster agility, continuous improvement, and organizational effectiveness. The online cohort will be valuable for professionals in human capital / HR, talent management or organizational development roles, as well as for entry level professionals who aspire to make a career in HC / HR function.
A Foundation Program For Implementing Lean Agile Practices
As an attendee of this program, you will
- Learn, Practice and Grow your knowledge and skills in Agile HR, and become Future Ready
- Develop a know-how of today’s challenges faced by Human Capital / HR function
- Understand systems thinking to devise value streams to visualize flow of value in your function
- Gain experience interpreting what and which opportunities you could explore for immediate incremental improvement by creating a transformation roadmap
- Understanding the essence of the agile mindset and its importance in the HR function.
- Gain insight into the fundamental human principles essential for enriching human experience (HX)
- Building superior workplace and work experience through moral and compassionate services
Three (3) sessions of each 60-mins spread over three weeks.
This Cohort style learning is highly interactive with trainer & other participants, you will complete 3 individual assignment and collaborate with other participants to develop final report (optional) of your learning.
- Interactive & engaging Agile HR content with group exercise
- Implementing Agile concepts and practices in real-time
- Certified coaches and mentors to help you succeed
- Trainers are Industry practitioners from USA & India
- Certificate of Completion from Culturelligence [in partnership with Agile PeopleOps Framework, USA] (Final report submission is mandatory to receive certificate).