- This event has passed.
APF Certified Talent Scrum Master™
June 2 | 4:00 pm - June 3 | 8:30 pm UTC+0₹46,000
Agile PeopleOps Framework Certified Talent Scrum Master™ program prepares HR Managers Recruitment Managers HR/Recruitment Leads to drive Agile PeopleOps Framework™ Talent Acquisition methodology at team levels host & facilitate APF™ ceremonies collect & report Agile metrics and lead/host Communities of Practices (CoP).
Course Delivery & Schedule:
- The duration of each session will be 4 – 4.5 hours (depending on the modules) with intermittent breaks
- Activities & discussions and mini-assignments (practical-oriented) are integral to the program
- Course material will be shared at the end of every session
Note: Post-registration a schedule (dates/time) will be finalized based on the mutual availability of attendee(s) and trainer.
- Learn how to embrace a from-to shift mindset (from VUCA to VUCA Prime)
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Agile Methodology Scrum Lean and Kanban
- Understand Agile HR methodology – Agile PeopleOps Framework (APF™) and its manifesto values and underlying principles
- Explore APF™ personas and their roles & responsibilities in APF™ Talent Acquisition
- Gain deep-dive insights into the diverse stances of Talent Scrum Master
- Learn to facilitate APF™ Talent Acquisition ceremonies and create Talent Acquisition visual boards for the ‘big picture’
- Understand the need for conversations around Agile metrics
What You Will Learn:
By the end of the program you will be able to:
- Apply APF™ methodology and the practices to your Talent Acquisition projects
- Be a Facilitator Coach & Mentor Servant Leader and Change Agent for your Recruitment teams
- Prioritize and manage your requisitions to foster effectivity
- Gain practical insights to apply design thinking and lean techniques to build and enrich your candidates experience
- Orchestrate with your hiring leaders and managers to redefine and redesign current Talent Acquisition process and service
- Practice the art of Connect-Collaborate-Cocreate to build APF™ communities of practices and guilds
- Facilitate meaningful conversations around Talent Acquisition metrics to foster hiring agility
Who Should Attend:
This program is ideal for professionals working in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment function who are interested to learn practice and steer Agile Recruitment process including:
- HR Managers
- Talent Acquisition Managers
- Recruitment Managers
- HR Leads
- Talent Acquisition Leads
- Recruitment Leads
Participants who attend the Course and pass the certification exam will receive:
- Agile PeopleOps Framework Certified Talent Scrum Master (APF CTSM™) Certificate
- Agile PeopleOps Framework Certified Talent Scrum Master (APF CTSM™) Badge
- One (1) year Annual membership
- Access to APF™ Community (opportunity to learn share and grow with APF™ Certified PeopleOps Coaches & Leaders)
- Invitation to Quarterly Coaching Calls (randomly selected)
What one of our recent attendees had to say about the Course?
I work in Riyadh(KSA) with SBM (IBM GMSR) and have been here from 2008. The course I took was conducted in a timely and organized manner. I strongly feel that the concepts are practical and applicable. Both Lakshmi and Chris were excellent in conducting the training. The concepts were explained clearly and in a simple understandable manner with very good presentations and activities. I feel that this course must be taken by all HR Practitioners.