- This event has passed.
APF Certified PeopleOps Coach (APF CPC)™
June 6 | 10:00 am UTC+0$1199 – $1749
Agile PeopleOps Framework Certified PeopleOps Coach™ will prepare HR VPs, Directors, Human Capital Leaders, HR Leaders, Organizational Consultants, Coaches, Change Leaders and Agile Coaches who are responsible to transform traditional organizations into Agile organizations, devise Human Capital strategy to Embrace Business Agility, Devise & Drive HR programs (Employee Engagement, Employee Experience, Talent Acquisition, Coaching programs, Performance).
Course Schedule: There will be in total six (6) sessions. Each session duration will be 4 hours. Post registration, the sessions’ schedule (dates and time) will be discussed based on the attendees and trainer time zone and availability.
- An introduction to Agile meets HR, VUCA, VUCA Prime
- Comprehensive understanding on – Agile methodology, Scrum, Lean, Kanban
- Introduction to Agile PeopleOps Framework Manifesto, Values and principles, and understanding the organization culture & climate
- Explore & learn to implement Value Stream Mapping for your organizations HR functions/projects to identify gaps between current and future flow
- Learn & Apply Design Thinking principles and personas
- Develop Employee Journey maps to enrich Employees Experiences in Organizations or Business units
- Learn to launch workshops to train and implement APF
- Develop skills for role as a Change Agent, Coach & Mentor to APF Certified Scrum Masters
- Launch Communities of Practices and sustaining learning
Case examples, activities, discussions, and mini-assignments are integral to the program.
Your Journey to Become an APF Certified PeopleOps Coach™ :
- Attend all the training sessions
- Choose a real-time project
- Apply your APF™ learnings and chart out a short-term work transformation roadmap
- Pilot you work roadmap
- Summarize your case story and debrief to your coach(es)
- Attend an online exam (multiple-choice questions)
- Upon successful completion of your debrief and exam, you’ll receive a certificate and digital badge
- As a Certified PeopleOps Coach, you will be able to conduct APF training programs, open local chapters in your city, contribute toward research, whitepaper, and much more!
What does our earlier participant say about the program?
“Agile PeopleOps Framework helped me to bridge the gap between Agile and HR. Coming from a Talent Acquisition and HR background while also possessing extensive training and experience with Agile and Scrum, I longed to find a training program that successfully integrated the two. APF did just that! ….. I am thankful to have been introduced to APF, and I look forward to continuing to grow and working with the APF Community.” (Vincent H, USA)