APF Certified PeopleOps Coach™ (APF CPC™) | Nov 4-6
November 4 | 10:00 am - November 6 | 2:00 pm EST
About this Event
Agile PeopleOps Framework Certified PeopleOps Coach™ will prepare HR VPs, Directors, Human Capital Leaders, HR Leaders, Organizational Consultants, Coaches, Change Leaders and Agile Coaches who are responsible to transform traditional organizations into Agile organizations, devise Human Capital strategy to Embrace Business Agility, Devise & Drive HR programs (Employee Engagement, Employee Experience, Talent Acquisition, Coaching programs, Performance).
Option 1: Three (3) days, 8 hours/day with intermittent breaks
Option 2: There will be in total six (6) sessions. The sessions will be conducted every Saturday, spread across 5 weeks. The duration of each session will be 4 hours with intermittent breaks.
Attendee(s) can choose the option that works best. Post-registration, the schedule will be finalized based on mutual availability of trainer and attendees.
- An introduction to Agile meets HR, VUCA, VUCA Prime
- Comprehensive understanding on – Agile methodology, Scrum, Lean, Kanban
- Introduction to Agile PeopleOps Framework (the ‘big picture’), Manifesto, Values & Principles, and understanding the organization culture & climate
- Explore & learn to implement Value Stream Mapping for your organizations HR functions/projects to identify gaps between current and future flow
- Learn & Apply Design Thinking principles to create human-centric experience
- Develop Employee Journey maps to enrich Users Experiences in Organizations or Business units
- Learn and create Transformation Roadmap
- Introduction to APF personas, their roles/responsibilities, and APF ceremonies
- Explore PeopleOps Coach competencies and diverse stances the Coach needs to play in different situations
- Explore the importance of coaching culture and launch Communities of Practices to build shared learning culture
Case examples, activities, discussions, and mini-assignments are integral to the program.
Your Journey to Become an APF Certified PeopleOps Coach™ :
- Attend all the training sessions
- To apply your APF learnings, chart out an action plan / short-term work transformation roadmap
- Debrief your action plan / work roadmap
- Attend an online exam (multiple-choice questions)
- Upon successful completion of your debrief and exam, you’ll receive Certified PeopleOps Coach certificate and digital badge.
As a Certified PeopleOps Coach, you will be able to conduct APF™ training programs, open local chapters in your city, contribute toward research, whitepaper, and much more!
What does our earlier participant say about the program?
“Agile PeopleOps Framework helped me to bridge the gap between Agile and HR. Coming from a Talent Acquisition and HR background while also possessing extensive training and experience with Agile and Scrum, I longed to find a training program that successfully integrated the two. APF did just that! ….. I am thankful to have been introduced to APF, and I look forward to continuing to grow and working with the APF Community.” (Vincent H, USA)